Crew camping available
Free Lunch Provided
Gates Team & Festival Stewarding
Location: Barkestone Wood, Midlands, NG32 1EX
Volunteers Arrival Date: Wed 10th July
Volunteer Departure Date: Mon 15th July
Shifts: No more than 3 x 8 hour shifts – one of these shifts could potentially be on Monday, meaning departure may not be until 5pm. Please take this into account when applying & making travel arrangements.
About: Noisily is a holistic environment that feeds the mind, body and soul, offering spiritualism and opportunity for reflection in equal measure; a place where hedonism and self-awareness go hand-in-hand.
Remember, you can volunteer at multiple camping festivals under one deposit across the festival season!
Lineup: Bart Skils, Pan Pot, Antix, Killerwatts & much more to be announced!
Roles and Responsibilities:
Gates Teams: Our Gates Teams are the first point of contact for all festival-goers on arrival – it’s up to us to give them a warm welcome and set a positive tone for their day!
This role includes:
- Welcome Team: Stewards will work at the entry points and routes to an event site, ensuring festival-goers know where and how to enter the event safely and quickly.
- Ticket Scanning: Stewards will be responsible for scanning festival-goers’ tickets when they enter the festival, as well as redirecting issues and queries to the relevant location/people.
- Wristbanding: At festivals where wristbands are provided, these stewards will work with the ticket scanners to wristband festival-goers.
- Queue Stewarding: Stewards will be responsible for helping to manage queues at points of entry to the festival. This includes directing people to the correct queues for their ticket type, directing the crowd to the designated queuing area and ensuring general welfare is available at the perimeter of the site.
Festival Stewarding: Our Festival Stewarding Team are the eyes and ears of the festival, responsible for maintaining the best experience for festival-goers, with a major focus on friendliness and helpfulness.
This role includes:
- Arena Stewarding: Positioned across arenas and venues, Stewards will be on hand to answer questions and provide support to festival goers helping to maintain a safe environment.
- Car Park Stewarding: Stewards will be responsible for helping festival-goers find space in the carpark, as well as providing any information regarding the parking system at the festival.
- Cloakroom & Information Point: Stewards will be responsible for helping festival-goers find lost property, providing general information regarding the site and assisting with the cloakroom.
- Campsite Stewarding: Stewards will be positioned in the campsites to help maintain a pleasant experience, and ensure festival-goers are able to seek assistance and report any issues in these areas.
These role profiles are designed to give you a good idea of what it will be like volunteering with us on site, however due to the ever changing nature of festivals and events, our team is expected to be flexible and therefore roles are subject to change or adaptation to meet the needs at any time.
Festival stewarding is great fun, but it’s also physically demanding. The majority of our volunteer roles will require you to be on your feet for the duration of your shift.
Got any questions about volunteering? Make sure you read through our FAQ’s where we have lots of information available!