Terrence Higgins Trust
Terrence Higgins Trust is at the forefront of the fight against HIV and improving the nation’s sexual health.
Our mission is to:
- To end the transmission of HIV in the UK.
- To empower and support people living with HIV to lead healthy lives.
- To amplify the voices of those affected by HIV across public and political arenas to eradicate stigma and discrimination.
- To enable people to enjoy good sexual health.
- Our vision is a world where people with HIV live healthy lives free from prejudice and discrimination, and good sexual health is a right and reality for all.
Find out more at http://www.tht.org.uk/
Why not support Terrence Higgins Trust at festivals in 2019?