The aims of PDWRA are as follows:
- Generally to further the welfare of pugs.
- To render assistance to the breed by re-settling pugs in personally approved homes, due to the death or serious illness of the owner, or in any unfortunate circumstances in which a pug may find itself.
- Dogs may be purchased for a nominal sum, but only in rare and very exceptional situations.
- On appropriate veterinary advice, painlessly to destroy, castrate or spay pug dogs.
- To give financial help with boarding and to pay necessary veterinary fees in cases of genuine hardship.
- To raise money by means of garden parties, sales, raffles, coffee mornings etc, and to receive donations for the furtherance of the work.
- To co-operate wherever possible with other charities having similar aims.
- PDWRA is a registered charity to protect our legal status and to preserve continuity so that the funds may be used specifically for pug welfare.
Find out more at http://pugwelfare-rescue.org.uk/
Why not support PDWRA at festivals in 2018