National Aids Trust
WE WON’T STOP FIGHTING UNTIL PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV HAVE THE HEALTH AND EQUALITY THEY DESERVE
NAT (National AIDS Trust) is dedicated to transforming the UK’s response to HIV.
We champion the rights of people living with HIV and campaign for change—shaping attitudes, challenging
injustice, and changing lives.
We believe everyone deserves health and equality and we won’t let
HIV stand in the way.
NAT seeks to embody our values in everything we do—including how we approach our work,
how we treat our staff, and how we work with others:
- We believe that people living with and affected by HIV are at the core of everything we do—we seek opportunities for greater and more meaningful involvement of people living with HIV in all our work
- We believe passionately in equality and human rights—so this is at the centre of everything we do
- We are brave—we speak out and are never afraid to challenge the status quo
- We are persistent—we persevere until we create change, however long it takes
- We are collaborative—we work to build relationships of mutual trust and respect because we know we can’t do this alone
- We are honest—our integrity and credibility are crucial so we protect them by being independent, transparent and accountable
- We are thrifty—we make every penny count to ensure that we can make the maximum impact
Find out more at https://www.nat.org.uk/
Why not support National Aids Trust at festivals in 2018?