We want everyone approaching the end of their lives to receive the best possible care and to die well in their preferred place of care.
Because we value dying as an important part of living and believe that every day matters to people approaching the end of their lives we:
- Are sensitive, honest and clear in all our communications
- Act fairly and according to the needs of our patents staff and volunteers
- Put the needs of patients and those close to them at the centre of what we do
- Provide timely and accessible services, and help others to do so
- Make the best use of our resources
- Respect everyone’s contribution to our service and work co-operatively in teams.
Find out more at https://www.hospiscare.co.uk/
Why not support Hospicare at festivals in 2018