We will donate £35 to a charity of your choice
Crew camping available
One meal token per shift
Gates & Stewarding Team
3 x 8 hour shifts (no overnight shifts!)
Regular shifts: 12th-17th August 2020
Early shifts from 11th August
A unique world of unity, creativity and freedom comes alive for five days at the Matterley Estate in Winchester
Chapter 12 of the Boomtown Saga brings us a “New Beginnings”
Volunteers will be required for 3 x 8 hour shifts. We are the ONLY stewarding team offering no overnight shifts! We’re looking for festival volunteers to join our ‘Gates & Stewarding Team’; welcoming festival-goers, checking tickets & wrist-banding.
As a member of our family, you will receive a crew wristband, free entry to the festival, training and support from an experienced team, 1x meal token per shift, tea, coffee & loads of time to enjoy the music!
We have access to a secure volunteer campsite which has free hot showers, phone charging points, and a safe & supportive community of My Cause UK volunteers who are one BIG family!
Whether you come by yourself, or with friends, you’re guaranteed to meet new faces & relish in the community feel of the My Cause UK crew at Boomtown this year!
If you want to apply for our regular shifts, you must be able to arrive on Wednesday 12th August before 8pm. Click apply now and head over to PAAM to complete your application. For a chance to be part of our Early shift teams you need to follow these steps:
- Complete your application and pay your deposit on PAAM
- Choose your preferred shift – before applying for an early shift please ensure you are available to arrive on the stated arrival date before 6 pm.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your 1st choice of the shift patterns below. If you are applying for an early shift with a group of friends, please include their names and email addresses on your request.
- The My Cause team will email you with confirmation of your shift pattern in due course.
All volunteers on all shift patterns are required to complete 3×8 hour shifts.
ARRIVAL DATES AND INFO
- Early Shift (ARRIVE TUESDAY 11th AUGUST BEFORE 6 PM)
- Early shifts will start from Wednesday 12th August
- Regular Shift (ARRIVE WEDNESDAY 12th AUGUST BEFORE 8 PM)
- Regular shifts start on Thursday 13th August & are very likely to include a shift on Monday 17th August – please do not book return travel before 6pm on this day.
If you request an Early Shift and that shift is already full, we will automatically put you on the next available shift pattern and let you know via email.
If a friend wants to volunteer with you on an early shift but the shift is already full, we will only be able to move a volunteer from the early shifts to the regular shifts to volunteer with their friends but not the other way round.
Free boiling water, tea & coffee
Free phone charging facilities to keep you connected
Access to crew camping, toilets & showers
One meal token per shift